Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Avatar and Me

I have been on Second life since 2007, and yes I was another avatar before I became Babette, That avatar is on Secondlife Witness protection program.
One thing about Second life is that you can reinvent yourself.. So Babette Upshaw is my main avatar. I do have alts but they are mostly for modeling and talking pictures.
I have come to love my alter ego Babette. Through her I have met some wonderful people who I have been blessed to have know and kept dear in my hear.
I do my photography and I do my Shapes. I sometime builds when the urges hit me.
I love the fact that I can shop for clothes without really spending a dime LOL. Freebies are great :)
Through her I got the nerve to sing on stage.
Explore places
even my dream of becoming a model. Thanks to Anrol and Steve they have THE BEST modeling school around. Great instructors who care about the students,.


THIS IS ME AND MY AVATAR

This coming Friday I will be graduating May Class 2012. Even thought some might think I being silly. But I accomplished something. :) and it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment