Monday, May 7, 2012

TOP 12 Made it to the next found

Lord my computer hates me so as they were announcing who will go on to the next round..
Boom my computer crashed so when I got on line I asked Vicky to let me down gentle
 The 11 th judges choice is Ms Babette Upshaw

So I heading to the next round
According to the Judges They all liked my look but I was TOOO SAFE. 
SO next time its time to go extreme 
so these means I have to work on it and I have unti
May 20th to do it.
Woot :) 


What the Judges had to say about me

Good Morning, My name is Babette Upshaw and I excited to be in the Master Stylist Audition 2, Today Audition is Spring and when You think of spring you think if new beginning, everything is green, flowers are in bloom and butterflies flutter around.. The Outfit I chose is a simple Strapless teal color dress design by Sharodie Nightfire Of Sharodie Design, the outfit is called Gypsy Roma, I love how the tea length skirt flows when you walk its almost like walking on air. I accent this outfit by adding DbS Jewerly Butterfly Garden necklace and Earrings. Shoes By Guti Extravagant that I borrow from another outfit. Makeup and Nails by Noya and hair by Truth. I feel this outfit gives a good feeling about Spring being in the air and for new beginning, such as beginning my training this month at UCWS.
Thank you for letting me be here today and Thank you Judges for taking your time and being here.
Didier Rascon: Hello Babette :)
This is a cute spring dress but you did very safe in styling ! You need to blow us away and stand out of the crowd ! But i love the overall look, just need to be more fierce :) tyyyyyyyyyyy
DebbieDoo Tigerfish: gosh I loved those poses.....well why do I get the feeling may class is going to be good..cos all teh may ladies I seen tonight have done so well.....was safe but everyone has benn and u would expect that first round....I can see u doing so well...go bonkers next time hunny bunches..tyyyyy
Vicky Yoshikawa: Hi Babette, this was a very pretty look but too safe for me. I`d like to see you push your limits next time and go wild. Its a very safe look ....lets see you really push it in the next round:). A great try and well done.
DebbieDoo Tigerfish: well done:

Here are the people who entered

  1. Maggie Spires
  2. Ms Mesange Acacia
  3. Ms Lilmama Artis
  4. Ms Ania Lennie
  5. Ms Silkyvv Resident
  6. Ms Nicki Fray
  7. Ms Jaylynn Charisma
  8. Mr Philippe Byron
  9. Ms Sidney Abbot
  10. Ms Magelancircus
  11. Ms Princess Violeta
  12. Ms Babette Upshaw
  13. Ms Eva Madenwald
  14. Ms Liberty Lighthouse
  15. Ms Serenity Ledevre
  16. Ms Janet Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment